|Previous expansion||Revelations II|
|Next expansion||Empyrean Age|
|Release date||5 December 2007|
Trinity was the third major release in the Revelations release line.
The most apparent change in Trinity is the introduction of the new DirectX 9 graphics engine and the optional high-resolution models that go with it.
On the release day of Trinity, it was discovered that some users who installed the optional graphics package had their boot.ini file deleted from their root directory, making their operating system unable to load after rebooting.
 New Ships & Skills
 Game Mechanics Changes
- Scripts - loaded into EW modules like ammo to specialize in one effect
- Drones - New Bandwidth attribute for ships to determine maximum active drones & interface changes
- Torpedoes - Shorter rate of fire, much shorter range
- CTRL-Q - Initiating warp inside a Warp Bubble causes a 15-minute aggression timer.
- Scavenging - Made less profitable by increasing module sizes by 500% of the profitable types of unnamed T1 loot
- Carriers - Massive nerf to cargo carrying capability
- Overview - Changes in the GUI, all windows can now be moved to different position. Overview can be made opaque.
- The Fleet Command System - New look, players can move themselves
- Covert Cynosural Field Generator -Covert Cyno that does not show up on map or overview usable by BlackOps battleships.
- Jump Drives - New Black Ops Jump Bridge only usable by Black Ops Battleships
- Rigs - New mining rigs
- Implants - New low-grade pirate implants for NPC factions without one
- Bombs - These are now launched on a ballistic course 20km from the bomber. Each production job will now give 2 bombs, halving the cost per bomb.
- Ratting - NPC bounties are now paid every 20 minutes with a total per system for that period.
- Kill Log - Replaces the current killmail system, showing destroyed rigs as well as dropped items.
 Changes to existing ships
- Interceptors - the tier 1 interceptors (Raptor,Stiletto,Ares,Malediction) get a new bonus for longer range scrambling based on Interceptors skill. All 8 interceptor hulls have a new role bonus for 80% less cap usage on prop jamming modules.
- Blackbird - EW strength bonus changed from 10 to 15 % per Cruiser skill level
- Scorpion - EW strength bonus changed from 10 to 15 % per Battleship skill level
- Falcon - EW strength bonus changed from 10 to 20 % per Recon Ships skill level
- Rook - One less highslot, one extra lowslot
- Nidhoggur - One less midslot, one extra lowslot
- Hel + 150 CPU
- Faction Ships - Changes to the Sansha pirate shiptypes
- Interdictors - base speed decreased 25%
- Eos - fewer turrets, decreased number of drones that can be fielded at once