The Wyvern is based on documents detailing the design of the ancient Raata empireâ€™s seafaring flagship, the Oryioni-Haru. According to historical sources the ship was traditionally taken on parade runs between the continent of Tikiona and the Muriyuke archipelago, seat of the Emperor, and represented the pride and joy of what would one day become the Caldari State. Todayâ€™s starfaring version gives no ground to its legendary predecessor; with its varied applications in the vast arena of deep space, the Wyvern is likely to stand as a symbol of Caldari greatness for untold years to come.
|Power output||550000 MW|
|CPU output||975 tf|
| Shield resists|
| Armor resists|
|Max Speed||60 m/s|
|Updated for Booster Patch|
|Tertiary||Jump Drive Operation||I|
|View Ships by Type|
The Caldari Mothership. It is one of the two primarily-shield tanking motherships, and it receives a bonus to its base shield resistances by 5% per level of Caldari Carrier. It's a fairly popular mothership, and it of course can fit THE toughest tank in the game, which is only amplified if it is in a group of other capital ships remote-repairing it.
- 50% bonus to Energy and Shield transfer range per level
- 5% bonus to all Shield resistances per level
- 99% reduction in CPU need for Clone Vat Bay
- 99% reduction in CPU need for Warfare Link modules
- Can deploy 3 additional Fighters per level
- Can fit 1 additional Warfare Link module per level
- 200% bonus to Fighter control range
- Immune to all forms of Electronic Warfare
STK of M.Pire lost one to RAZOR/Morsus Mihi/Pandemic Legion on July 6th, 2007. It dropped the majority of its modules, including many officer Power Diagnostic Systems, which usually go for over 6b ISK on the open market.
Count Tasessine of ISS had one. It was destroyed by a combined AAA/IAC fleet in 49-U6U (FIX system in Querious) on August 14, 2007. It was replaced in September.
On March 3, 2008 IAC pilot Jim Lovell fell asleep in his Wyvern while still logged in floating at a station. Unfortunately, the ship was saved by keeping it from being destroyed until the servers went down for downtime. It had actually gotten down to armor before anyone noticed he was AFK.
See Also: Supercapital Deaths
- 2 x Chelm's Modified Heavy Energy Neutralizer
- 2 x Chelm's Modified Large EMP Smartbomb
- 1 x Estamel's Modified Cloaking Device
- 1 x Small Tractor Beam I
- 2 x Capital Shield Booster I
- 3 x Estamel's Modified Shield Boost Amplifier
- 3 x Estamel's Modified Invulnerability Field
- 4 x Chelm's Modified Power Diagnostic System
- 2 x Capacitor Control Circuit II
- 1 x Capacitor Control Circuit I
With relevant implants (except crystal obviously), this tanks 40,000 dps. Add heat and it'll do 75,000.... which is like 1 doomsday per second. So yeah, best tank is this guy right here.
And don't forget the Triage Module! It's is basically a siege module for carriers. With it active the tank skyrockets to 133k DPS. Add in overhearing on all modules and you get a retardiculous 258756 DPS tank that lasts for 2 minutes, and then your 200+B ship dies and your enemy circle jerks over the 100B in mods you just dropped