Hull: Merlin Class
Role: Assault Ship
Following in the footsteps of Caldari vessels since time immemorial, the Hawk relies on tremendously powerful shield systems to see it through combat, blending launchers and turrets to provide for a powerful, well-rounded combat vessel.
|Power output||42 MW|
|CPU output||180 tf|
| Shield resists|
| Armor resists|
|Max Speed||273 m/s|
|Updated for Booster Patch|
|View Ships by Type|
A Hawk has one of the best tanks of all the AF, thanks to its shield and shield boost bonus.
The Hawk has 5 high slots with the 4 launcher hardpoints and 2 turret hardpoints. In Revelations 2.2 the shield boost bonus was increased from 5% to 7.5%, making it an even better tank than it was before.
- Caldari Frigate Skill Bonus: 5% bonus to Missile Kinetic Damage
- Assault Ships Skill Bonus: 10% bonus to Missile Velocity and 7.5% bonus to shield boost amount per level.
 Inty Killer
- 4x Standard Missile Launcher II (CN Bloodclaws)
- 1x 5W Infectious Power System Malfunction
- Cold-Gas I Arcject Thrusters
- Small C5-L Emergency Shield Overload I
- Faint Warp Disruptor I
- Faint Epsilon Warp Scrambler I
- 2x Power Diagnostic System II
Basically this thing is only good at killing interceptors. The technique consists of tanking the damage (and dealing some yourself) until the inty gets into scramble range, or runs out of cap. Once the inty is scrambled turn on your AB and approach, you will go faster than them with the AB (800m/s). Then own the shit out of the inty.