Hull: Punisher Class
Role: Assault Ship
The Vengeance represents the latest in the Kingdom's ongoing mission to wed Amarr and Caldari tech, molding the two into new and exciting forms. Sporting a Caldari ship's launcher hardpoints as well as an Amarr ship's armor systems, this relentless slugger is perfect for when you need to get up close and personal.
|Power output||43 MW|
|CPU output||160 tf|
| Shield resists|
| Armor resists|
|Max Speed||273 m/s|
|Updated for Booster Patch|
|View Ships by Type|
The Vengeance is the Amarr T2 Assault Frigate which, like all Khanid ships, specializes in missiles (in this case, rockets). The Vengeance is one of the poorest performers for PVP, doing short-range DPS similar to a well-fit Rifter. Its armor resist and cap bonuses are not enough to keep a point and MWD active at once, and whatever tank it has is nullified by its larger signature radius. However, it can be used for PVE applications, notably missions and complexes.
- Amarr Frigate Skill Bonus
- 5% bonus to rocket damage
- Assault Ships Skill Bonus
- 5% bonus to armor resistances
- 5% bonus to cap recharge rate per level
 Dual SAR Heavy Tackler
- 3x 200mm AutoCannon II
- 1x Small Nosferatu II
- 1x 1MN Afterburner II
- 1x Faint Epsilon Warp Scrambler
- 1x Small Capacitor Booster II (Cap 200s)
- 2x Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
- 2x Small Armor Repairer
This thing can tank up to 200 DPS and permarun it as long as you have booster charges. With your ridiculous armor resists and low signature you can tank a fuckton of battleships as long as you're not neuted and have your transversal up. Shoot drones or something while you're at it.
Kind of a gimmick but a nice change of pace for people used to flying paper thin tacklers.
- 4x 'Arbalest' Rocket Launcher I (Rat specific rockets)
- 1x 1mn Afterburner II
- 2x Cap Recharger II
- 2x Ballistic Control Unit II
- 1x Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II -or- Armor Thermic Harderner II depending on rat types
- 1x Small Armor Repairer II
I use this for small-hull only cosmos complexes and it pretty much slaughters everything with zero micro-management. Runs any size-limited plex and up to L3 missions with very little micro management and a lot of speed.