The Inquisitor is another example of how the Amarr Imperial Navy has modeled their design to counter specific tactics employed by the other empires. The Inquisitor is a fairly standard Amarr ship in most respects, having good defenses and lacking mobility. It is more Caldari-like than most Amarr ships, however, since its arsenal mostly consists of missile bays.
|Power output||32 MW|
|CPU output||125 tf|
| Shield resists|
| Armor resists|
|Max Speed||270 m/s|
|Updated for Trinity|
|View Ships by Type|
An Amarr ship with missiles and rockets? Yes, please! It's quite refreshing for Amarr players looking for a break from laser boats. Rockets trains very quickly, and you don't need to take it to five by any means. Missile skills will come in handy later if you use the Malediction, Sacrilege, or Heretic, three of the better Amarr ships.
This is also the highest-capacity Amarr frigate, which can be useful for newer players. The Magnate is the highest-capacity Amarr frigate, but this is a negligibly close second and probably more widely available.
- 10% bonus to EM missile damage per level.
- 5% bonus to Explosive, Kinetic and Thermal missile damage per level.
 All-purpose tackling Inquisitor
- 3x Standard Launcher (Sabretooth)
- 1x 75mm rail (Iron), t2 small autocannon with barrage, or a larger gun/small NOS
- 1mn MWD
- Warp Disruptor
- PDS or MAPC - needed for powergrid to fit a weapon or nos in the 4th high slot and powergrid requiring mods in the lows. a 75mm rail is doable with just a PDS, and anything larger requires an MAPC.
- 3x Wildcard - Overdrives, inertia stabilizers, nanofibers, and ballistic controls
This frigate is faster than a punisher and slower than an executioner, and unique in that it uses its Amarr ship weapon bonus and doesn't consume cap to shoot. It hits out to 35-36km with missile projection 4 and missile bombardment 4. -Zataaki
 Spanish Inquisition
- 3x Rocket Launcher I (w/Gremlin Rockets)
- 1x Dual Light Pulse Laser 1 (w/Gamma S crystal)
- 1x 1mn Afterburner I
- 1x Warp Scrambler (7.5km range)
- 2x Capacitor Power Relay I
- 1x Ballistic Control System I
Orbit at 5000m, tackle, shoot, and hope nobody laughs at your rocket amarr ship.
 Light Missile Inquisitor
- 3x Standard Missile Launcher I (named if you have trouble fitting, load w/Sabretooth Light Missiles)
- 1x 200mm Autocannon I (load w/EMP S or Phased Plasma S)
- 1x 1mn Afterburner I (named if you like, they're cheap enough)
- 1x Warp Scrambler I (7.5km range)
- 1x Power Diagnostic System or Reactor Control Unit (depending on your fitting skills)
- 2x Wildcards ( I put one Inertia Stabilizers and a plate to improve survivability and conserve some agility. Put whatever you want/ can fit.
You have extra range and damage since you are not using spitball rockets. You can now orbit smartbombing battleships and keep your AB running to avoid their turrets. Orbit at full speed at 5500m and with the AB running you'll be away from smartbomb range but still able to warp scram. If you see drones being sicced on you, target them and kill them with your autocannon. If they are not fitting smartbombs, orbit closer so the autocannon tears them a new one.
You can swap out the warp scrambler for a warp disruptor which is more useful in getting tackles on combat ships that most likely won't be fitting warp core stabs. With good cap skills you will be able to run the afterburner and disruptor indefinitely.