Category:Black Ops Ships
A list of Black Ops approved ships. The goal is not to put every single Blackops-compliant ship here, but rather to compile the best blackops setups in one place.
 High Priority Ships
If an entry is blank or a ship seems missing, it is because that ship is not advisable for use in Black Ops. Bolded entries link to setups that are specifically useful for Black Ops.
| Huginn |
|Command Ships|| Absolution|
- Faction Ships
Cynabal - Seriously, these things are rape boats post Dominion.
 Low Priority Ships
These entries are considered acceptable for Black Ops work, some more than others.
- The Tier-1 interceptors are generally preferred due to their slot layouts and ability to tackle ratters fitting heavy neutralizers.
- Do not fit a cloak to a Blackops interceptor as your fast lock times are important and more or less the only reason to fly an interceptor in Blackops. Be prepared to cycle safespots to burn off aggression while being probed, or run gatecamps to log off unaggressed in nearby systems.
- Most interceptors do negligible damage and many have spare highslots, making them good salvager platforms. Destroying an enemy defense gang and having to shoot the wrecks because nobody's carrying a salvager sucks.
- Covert Ops
- These are largely interchangeable for Black Ops purposes.
- Stealth Bombers
- Don't bring a Stealth Bomber unless it's your scout alt.
Pages in category "Black Ops Ships"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.